Life Skills Coach
Supervised by: Director of Adult Program
General Summary: The Comprehensive Learning Center, Inc. is dedicated to serving individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities in order to maximize their potential to become independent, productive and meaningful contributors of society. We are seeking passionate and energetic individuals to provide instruction and behavioral support services to our adult learners.
Salary: Up to $20.00 /hour (depending on experience)
Responsibilities and Duties
The Life Skills Coach (LSC) responsibilities include supporting adult learners using behavior analytic principles and strategies. The LSC assists the Director of Adult Life Skills in identifying, planning, developing, and implementing individualized programming, including motivational systems and behavior support procedures. The LSC participates in Individual Support Plan (ISP) and inter-agency meetings as appropriate. In addition, LSC responsibilities include daily data collection, data analysis, and daily progress note writing.
• Implements programming for adult learners based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
• Daily transport of adult learners to scheduled activities (personal vehicle required)
• Collects, graphs and analyzes program data as assigned
• Prepares necessary materials for programming
• Contributes to ISP process
• Writes daily progress notes
• Attends and participates in: Monthly supervision; Regular staff meetings; Relevant training workshops
• Minimum of one-year experience providing services to adults with developmental disabilities
• Minimum of one-year experience utilizing applied behavior analysis preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Must have current automobile insurance
• Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
• Must have current state motor registration
• Must have PA State Police, FBI and Child Abuse clearances
• Must have CPR/First Aid/AED certifications
• Must be able to be on feet and active throughout the day
• Must be responsible with strong communication skills and work ethic
Job Type: Part-time
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to Jodi Tashman, Human Resource Administrative Coordinator – email@example.com.
CLC is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CLC will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual preference, marital status, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, possession of a General Education Development Certificate as compared to a high school diploma or any other characteristic protected by law. CLC will make reasonable accommodations when necessary.
Thank you for visiting our Careers page.